As you all know, yesterday was the American holiday that is Superbowl Sunday. Since I ended up not getting invited to the party I was hoping for, I went to fulfill my civic duty of drinking beer and overeating while watching 5 hours of television at my brother and sister-in-law‘s place.
– My brother failing miserably at his attempts to curtail his profanity around the two kids his friend brought over
– The ribs
– The first 17 seconds of this Doritos ad
– I guess the game was pretty good too
– Bruce Springsteen’s crotch on a 46″ HDTV
– The myriad hickory-scented bodily emmissions that accompanied the Bacon Explosion
So aside from getting to third base with the Boss and discovering that the Bacon Explosion is meant to be interpreted literally, I’d call Superbowl XLIII* a rousing success.
* That’s “43” for those of you who don’t speak Dutch
Listening to: Eef Barzelay – Lose Big
Last ate: A handful of pad thai. I know that this isn’t the traditional way to eat pad thai, but you had to be there.